professional equipments for pest control.
Insect traps INOXTRAP
Featuring a coverless design giving barrier-free access to insects, the INOXTRAP is perfectly suited to the agricultural, wine-producing and industrial sectors which are exposed to splashing water harsh environments (IP65).
- Position away from light.
- Attach to wall (bracket) or suspend (chain)
- Mount 2 to 3 metres above ground-level between the areas to be protected and insect entry points.
- Servicing: replace the tubes annually and the glue board every 2 months.
- Pests: fruit flies, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, etc.
- 316 stainless steel
- Maximum protection: SYLVANIA or PHILIPS shatterproof tubes
- Highly resistant to corrosion and rust
- Sealed against water and particles (for the IP54 version)
- Ferromagnetic ballasts: long-lasting and reliable
- Detachable insect collection tray (electric version)
- Customisation (12 units or more)
- Stainless steel chain and bracket included