professional equipments for pest control.
Aerial misting consists in creating a fog created from billions of droplets sprayed through an air nozzle.
This technique is a powerful method of aerially disinfecting the atmosphere and surface areas, and is ideal for:
- food outlets,
- the food processing industry (packaging room, cutting room, cold storage, storage area),
- the pharmaceutical industry,
- the social and medical sectors (hospital rooms, day nurseries),
- public spaces (airports, gyms, theatres) etc.
- no option
- Insect disinfestation
- Deodorising effect
- Humidity control
- Easy maintenance
- Can be used with any product
- Operates with a reservoir (non-captive system, no charging, no cartridges)
- Programmable up to 2 h