à l’équipement des professionnels dans la lutte contre les nuisances.
Photocatalytic air purifiers
Photocatalysis consists in illuminating a base (substrate) covered with a thin film of titanium dioxide (TiO2) with an ultraviolet light source. This configuration brings about a physical and chemical reaction that destroys most pollutants present in the air, by transforming them into CO2 and H2O.
This process has the following advantages: it does not give off energy, does not require additives, leaves no residue and is entirely environmentally friendly.
The photocatalysis is performed under normal temperature and humidity conditions; no special conditions are required.
Applications: Offices, computing environments, doctors’ and vets’ surgeries, analysis laboratories, medical and social centres and community areas, food outlets and non-food outlets, restaurant dining rooms, chicha bars, hotels, tourist hubs, discotheques, smoking rooms, wine warehouses, fruit and vegetable storehouses, etc
- Placement: mobile on the floor (on wheels) or attached to the ceiling (in the centre of the room)
- Servicing: tubes and substrate to be replaced annually
- Air decontamination
- Elimination of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Total destruction of airborne microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, etc.)
- Treats odours
- Remote control-operated (ceiling model)